Detectx corticosterone Elisa kit
The detectx corticosterone ELISA kit is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative analysis of deoxynivalenol.
This automated solution is an end-to-end workflow platform that includes simple and comprehensive multiplexed sample preparation, ready-to-use reagents and standards, and a state-of-the-art automated high-throughput detection platform.
The simplified workflow saves time, hands-on requirements, reagents, and lab bench space, and enables faster, more informed decision making around wheat, barley, finished feed, and cereal by-product samples.
While the solution corticosterone ELISA kit reduces cross-contamination, additional features included in the system, such as the integrated barcode scanner, can provide excellent sample traceability and can be easily linked to LIMS for seamless results recording and sharing.
Features and Benefits:
- High efficiency: reduces intervention time
- Quick detection: less than 90 minutes to get the result
- Easy to use
- Robust, consistent, and reliable
- Manual and automated testing options
- Quantity in a Pack Quantity 96.0 Tests
- Sample type Wheat, barley, finished feed, corn gluten meal, corn steep liquor
- pellets, DDGS
- Shipping condition Blue Ice
- ELISA kit DON type